Great Yorkshire Showground, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG2 8NZ
Please note The majority of sat nav’s direct traffic from the M62, M1 & A1 motorways to Harrogate via Wetherby (A661) This may be the shortest route, but not the easiest or necessarily the quickest as you go through the town! The most straight forward route for motorway traffic is to use the A1 and exit onto the A59, signposted to Harrogate, you will pick up the yellow AA signs from this point to the Showground.
- Car Parks open at 6:45am
- Official show opening times are Saturday 8:30am – 5:30pm and Sunday 9.00am – 4.00pm
- FOR FIRST AID OR EMERGENCY please go to the Organisers office in the foyer of Hall 1 or contact a NSS team member or security officer.
- Please ensure guns are kept in slips/cases at all times unless in use. All FAC/SGC licensing conditions must be complied with at all times.
- Please note we do not have cash machines at the show. Please make sure you organise any cash prior to the show. We will have a token cash back service at the main entrance & at the organisers reception desk in hall 1. Cash limit will be £100 and the fee £2 per transaction.
- Disabled parking has it’s own dedicated area in the show ground, follow the signs once in the show ground & please display your blue badge clearly to enter this area.
- Show guide will be available for FREE – Show guide includes a full show layout map & full exhibitor listing along with information on all outdoor activity areas & itinerary of all demonstrations and presentations.
- Dogs are welcome on site but are not allowed in Halls 1 and 2. They are allowed in all other halls, marquees and areas. We have provided a Dog Creche located in the Gundog Area for you to leave your dog in confidence whilst you explore the two Halls. At all other times we ask that dogs be kept on leads under handler control and not left alone. We encourage you to pick up any mess they leave and the Organisers have provided free doggy bags available from the Dog Creche or Organisers office should you need them. Dog water bowls are located throughout the site.
- Free car parking is available to everyone.
- Clayline – To enter the clayline you will need to purchase a show ticket. Fibre wad cartridges only please.
- The Organisers accept no responsibility for any damage or loss howsoever caused to property and/or vehicles brought to the show site and all visitors to the show site enter at their own risk. Visitors or animals sensitive to noise should not enter the site as there may be sudden loud noises.
- The Organisers reserve the right to film and publish videos from the event which are filmed by our official videographers. We also reserve the right to publish all photographs taken at the event. Our official photographers/videographers will ask parents/guardians for permission before photographing minors where possible. If you do not wish your images to be used, please inform our official photographers/videographers. No images in any form whether photo, film or video taken on site throughout the weekend may be used commercially without the written consent of the Organisers.